Tuesday, November 08, 2011

2 Hours More In My Life ??

Two More Hours In My Life . . . . . . . . .
                                                   
                                                        First of all please keep in mind that its not my blog post in my life's last 2 Hours Sometimes i think that why these days are set to be have only 24 hours was this theory set by god or scientists ? Today we know about the earth's time which is taken to complete a rotation and its characteristics but how did the people of 1st or 2Nd century became well known about this system and so all these are only theoretical.  And so we could think some days which have two more hours time more than a usual day. If you had two extra hours in a day, how would you spend it? according to me, a student it depends on many things because my days are quite different from another. And so here i am adding two types of answers. 

A Usual Schooling Day
                   If i has got two extra hours in my day, i would be very happy because one hour of that time will be used to take some rest and think about my new project. As a blogger and web designer i must think a little bit more than a usual student and so its sometimes tough and this extra time will give some relief and mind to write a little bit extra. And the second hour may be used to get some fun from my PC. My Favorited sources of fun is PC Games and chating(Not Cheating).

A Holiday 
As i said before, this changes very big in size. because i have only one holiday in a week and its the time of enjoying. And this extra Hour will definitely increase the level of that enjoyment and i would be much more happy because of this hours. I will probably spend these hours by playing outside Helping My Parents (Very Rare And Rare) And Contacting My Friends (SMS Maniac)

Anyway These two hours would be definitely interesting and which cant be forget because of its not usual . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

4 comments:

  1. good post...

    this is my post link on indiblogger- http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=91311 . please click the link and view my post to promote it and return back to the link and click on promote the post..
    hope that u will promote my post.
    ALL THE BEST.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. very well conceptualized, and penned. just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet writing.... so realistic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An honest perspective put forth. Best of Luck. Do check out my post too. Aye Zindagi!

    ReplyDelete